Sunday, February 6, 2011

be sarcastic/mean just for this or for anything,haha!

lps tgk kt page maria elena & jaja.. hahaa..lucu betul benda2 camni..

Rule : respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could. 
(YR stands for Your Response) 
once u've been tagged, must do!! =) 
happy reading =D 

If an annoying person says : 

1) I am cute. 
YR : i am cute

2) I am the most beautiful/handsome. 
YR : i am too

3) See, everyone loves me because I am rich and famous. 
YR : everyone is being sarcastic lah tu

4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic thing. 
YR : ish mesti sekolah dulu asyik busy xde masa tgk doraemon kan..ee rugi!

5) You don't know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums. 
YR : i have album gambar, coins, setem, sticker..


If an annoying hot woman/man says : 

1) I know you like me. 
YR : oh my oh my that's my biggest secret in da whole world. please don't tell anyone, keep to urself k, pleaseeeee,i'm begging u, i'll grab ur legs and wont let go until you promise me u wont tellllll, pleaseee,pretty pleasssseee, i can hug ur smelly feet foreverrr,pleassseeee!duhh

2) What are u looking at? I am not interested in you! 
YR : tapi kak ni barang baik punya meh saya test kt cermin keta akak, kalau akak pasang benda alah ni kan sure cahaya uv xmenembusi, so kulit akak yg tegang ni xkan cair, yelah kan bley nmpk ni doktor yg inject muka akak ni pakai botox made in balakong je kan..

3) Sorry, you're nice but seriously not my type. 
YR : what blood type are u? i'm O. u know that O is a universal blood donor? oh not that universal studio, yeah i would like to go there someday, but preferably with someone of the same blood group, bcos they are said to be brave yet sensitive? oh, sorry, i just love to explain..

4) UNLESS you are rich, then don't dream that I will get a ride with you! 
YR : yeah i love horse riding, especially the one in the mall that have to put money inside first before u can ride? i'm rich so i put a lot of money..so i can ride all day long..

5) Look, I am pretty/ handsome; I can make people hate you! 
YR : kacak luar kacak dlm kacak dgr sini, la la la, oh sorry u were saying? i was just singing..


If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says : 

1) I think you and I can make a good couple. 
YR : acara lari dlm guni? ok la, since ur face ade iras2 guni skit..

2) May I have your cell phone number? please please please? 
YR : i have a lot of contacts, how about i give u every numbers i have here, ok the first A will be Abah..

3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night. 
YR : i sleep early. at 6pm and wake up at 6am. i MUST have enough sleep. thats the secret of my beauty. u shd try. if 12hrs wont work, try 12days,ok..

4) What do you like about me? 
YR : like i care

5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me soooooooo much! 
YR : beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. 


If your enemy says : 

1) Hi bitch! 
YR : oh hi bitch, nice to meet u

2) You smell like shit! 
YR : no, its u.really.ive been dying to say that since u got here

3) What an ugly creature you are! 
YR : jgn hina ciptaan Tuhan

4) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure. 
YR : u dnt wanna do that, coz i'm wearing cawat besi, i dnt wanna hurt ur filthy feet


If your annoying ex says : 

1) I still love you... 
YR : cinta hanya pada Tuhan saja, bang meon 

2) I know you still love me! 
YR : ingatlah Tuhan, bang osman

3) Please, come back with me honey/hubby... 
YR : kembalilah ke pangkal jalan, bang romi

4) Please call me... 
YR : panggilan Tuhan xmengira masa, bang ropert

5) The break up hurt me so much... 
YR : pasti ade hikmah dari Tuhan, bang rostam


If an annoying salesperson says : 

1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome! 
YR : alhamdulillah. u org ke-118 kot ckp gitu harini je

2) Seriously, I used this product and I've changed! 
YR :  u must have stole it dont u? r u that desperate? i'm gonna tell ur boss!

3) We are giving a discount up to 50%! 
YR : try recalculate plus ur staff discount? 

4) This one is good sir/madam. Buy sir/madam. Buy... 
YR : buy 1 free 1, gimme the free 1, since ur using it, u really need it more than me right, i didnt know yet whether it really works for me, right?

try la jawab soalan lg susah dr soalan acca ni..

2 comments:

  1. hahaha.. yg hi bitch balik tueklakar~!! dengan alhamdullilah u org ke 118 ckp gitu harinie.. (^^)

    ReplyDelete